Have your party at Stage Flight!
Stage Flight's gym and loft space are available to rent for birthday parties and events.
$175 for 2 hours for up to 15 people. $5 for each additional person beyond 15.
Includes full use of the space, tables, chairs and 2 staff members.
Please contact email@example.com for questions and scheduling.
1. Tuition is due within the first week of the session. Session dates can be found on the website, available by email, and on the whiteboard in the gym. All tuition collected after the first week is subject to a 10% late fee.
1. If a family or individual student is enrolled in 2 classes there is a $10 discount off of the entire tuition, not both classes.
2. If a family or individual is enrolled in 3 or more classes, there is a 10% discount off of the entire tuition.
3. Friend referral: If a student who is currently enrolled refers a friend (not immediate family) who enrolls for an entire session, the student may apply a discount that is half of the new student's tuition. This offer applies to only one session.
4. DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY TO LATE TUITION AND TUITION IS SUBJECT TO A 10% LATE FEE.
3. If a student informs staff that they will not be attending one class before the session begins, they are still required to pay the full tuition and can make up the missed class at an Open Gym. If the student informs staff they will miss two or more classes before the session begins, their tuition will be prorated. New students who enroll after the session begins will have their tuition prorated.
4. Students may accumulate up to 5 class credits to use at Open Gyms, no more. Credits are valid for up to 6 months.
5. SFCA follows MCCSC school closings. If MCCSC closes school, SFCA will not be holding classes that evening. If the class is cancelled due to inclement weather, the class will be credited towards an Open Gym. For all cancellations, email and social media will notify students.
6. Appropriate clothing is required to participate. No jeans or loose or torn clothing. Form-fitting clothes that protect thighs and the backs of the knees and armpits are suggested. Hair that is long enough to get in your vision must be tied back.
7. All students should register for classes online even if they choose to pay with check or cash.
8. Drop in rates are $5 more than full session class rates.